WELDED WIRE MESH
Welded wire mesh, or welded wire fabric, or "weldmesh" is an electric fusion welded, prefabricated joined grid, consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing. The prodcution is facilitated on automatic welding machines, that produce the mesh with precise dimensional control with uniform spacing of wires and cross-sectional areas.
We produce square and rectangular mesh reinforcement in flat sheets, manufactured from cold rolled high yield steel wire from 5mm to 12mm in accordance with BS4483 and ASTM standards, as well as commercial sizes.
With a monthly production capacity of over 4,000 metric tons and substantial stocks at hand, Khalifa Steel Industries is the largest welded wire mesh fabric producer in the State of Qatar.In many cases Welded Wire Mesh is designed directly into the project.
When it is not, Khalifa Steel Industries can help customers upgrade and customize the existing reinforcement designs in line with BS 4483/QCS2010 with the help of our highly qualified Engineering Department
- buildings,bridges,highways, tunnels, pipelines
- structural elements (floors, columns, beams, walls)
- precast component systems
- Qatar Construction Standard 2010 (QCS 2010)
- British Standard (BS: 4483)
- American Standard (ASTM)
DetailsDiameter: Ø5mm to Ø12mm
Dimensions: BS 4483 Standard Size is 2.4M x 4.8M.
Pitch (spacing): 200mm x 200mm
Note:Non-standard sizes are available to order (up to 3 m to 6 m) with pitch (spacing) size being 150mm x 150, 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm and more
- lower placing costs
- reduces the amount of steel consumption
(up to 25% in traditional rebar reinforced projects)
- reduces storage costs
- delivered on site in ready to place condition
- steel bending and tying eliminated
- reduced placing time
- reduce overall project completion time.
- greater strength of the material
- high tensile strength, - high ductility
- highly practical
- adds to sustainbility of the project.